I suggest you ...

Change tags from a list to the item in the list

That way you could use a Tag such as today or urgent and be able to see those items that need to be done right away.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I support this but ONLY if you could also organize outlines into folders. Right now I use tags to at least give one level of top level organization to my outlines. It's tough I can't go deeper.

• Jeff GarmenJeff Garmen commented  · 

I agree that tags for items would be more valuable than tags to filter outlines. Folders would be a better tool to organize outlines while tags could be used to identify attributes of items within an outline.

• Atsuro YamamotoAtsuro Yamamoto commented  · 

This makes this app as a light GTD tool.
        I use this app to create/maintenance GTD list, because I really like its UI. If you can set tags to the item in the list, it make them "Next Actions" list.

• Andrew KilleyAndrew Killey commented  · 

Being able to tag an individual item within an outline would make the app much more powerful. For example ... A project may have many stages but being able to add multiple tags to line items would allow you to filter the necessary lines for specific meetings / discussions with specific people without having to manually search up & down the outline to find.

Feedback and Knowledge Base