I suggest you ...

Native Mac Version of App

I love this App but I'm not a fan of the web version. In my opinion a native Mac version on the desktop would allow for a much nicer user experience and improved functionality. I would happily pay for a Mac version, as I'm sure others would.

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ScottScott shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PeterPeter commented  · 

Yes please!

• Michael MorrisMichael Morris commented  · 

I would like a Mac version with a little polish. Not fancy. Simplenote is a good guide.

• Frederic DenisFrederic Denis commented  · 

Before going there, just make sure all functionalities of the iOS version are available in the web version (cut and paste for one). That's would be a great step forward.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please. A native Mac version that syncs would be great. I've tried many iPad outliners and this one's the best.

• tim webstertim webster commented  · 

I would pay around the £20 to £30 mark to have this available on my macbook offline.

Its probably my favorite organisational/ planning/ business app out of the handful I use regularly.

I would pay more for the package if this evolved into a more feature rich app and managed to retain its useability

• a_brauna_braun commented  · 

I agree! The Mac version (and iPhone) that synchs with the all iOS devices will very muc enhance the Capabilities of Outliner. While on the go or at my desktop, Outliner would be the basis for planning and storage.

• JimmythearchitectJimmythearchitect commented  · 

I agree - bring us an OSX version please. The only other outliner I can find with comparable features is cloud outliner, and the syncing (via iCloud) is woeful - carbonfin's syncing is a model of simplicity and effectiveness.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would downvote this if possible. I have a Mac, but I also work and am required to use Windows. Limited development resources devoted to one platform is not my idea of a great idea. The one platform he should devote his time to is iOS and the web should be a passable way to use the app if you're at a desktop.

Feedback and Knowledge Base