I suggest you ...

Android version of CarbonFin

I'd love to see this as an Android app. Considering that Android is competing so well against Apple, why keep it only as a Web and Apple app?

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Hall shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if there is an app for Android.

I moved from iOS to Android, but I miss this outliner on my Android mobile phone.

I searched long time for an alternative app. But I couldn't find any similar outliner app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

One more vote for a port to Android.

I have been looking for years, but there is nothing Android that is even close to CarbonFin.

If Android phones really are 80% of the market, doing a port seems like a no-brainer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I moved over to CarbonFin outliner many years ago when I left the Palm Pilot platform.. I have since moved off of Apple IOS to Android. and now I can only access my outlines in my web browser. I just LOVED the IOS app, but seriously, Android phones are well over 80% of the market. Please, Please, Please make an Android app for my Carbon Fin outlines! Does anyone at CarbonFin read these forums?

• Color Box Media commented  · 

+3 for an Android version. I've used an iPad & iPhone since gen1's but recently began using an Android phone. Would really love to see a port of it.

• Bill Clarke commented  · 

Long time iOS and Outliner user switching to Android. Help! How am I going to live without Outliner!!'

• Scott commented  · 

I also will be switching from iPhone to android and would love to keep the well used Carbonfin Outliner going. I have looked for an alternative outliner and thus failed to find one as good. I would assume investing in a new platform would lead to a jump in new users.

• Tony Reidsma commented  · 

I have 3 macs, an iPad, 4 iPhones, an iPod touch, and an Android tablet. I'm growing frustrated with apple and am considering an android phone for my next phone, but if there's no carbon fin for android, I'll need to stay with apple. I am depending on carbon fin more now than ever for my projects. - Tony

• Eric commented  · 

You have a built in fan club. The cost of development will be immediately covered by existing customers buying the android version.

• Big Al commented  · 

I don't have an android device (yet) but you are mad not making one. There's about a billion people or more you are missing out on selling to.

• Bill kearney commented  · 

I would also love to have an android version. I'd pay again for it.

there's just so many more options with android devices.

• serantes commented  · 

I would apreciate the Android version so much since I change my smartphones very often. Hope more people apply for this suggestion. Happy with carbonfin service BTW. Good job!

Feedback and Knowledge Base